I'm hungray for oysters! Brandon just found an oyster shell. Matthew found a bullet! Yikes! The air is full of wonderful energy! This is a great day for a dig!
whooooooooooooooooooooooooo i found 4 things i found two peices of plate a glass bottle and a oyster shell this is the best field trip ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
group 4 found 8 things so far. we found a peice of pottery, a wine bottle, a piece of glass,a slave plate with dots on it. i cant remember the rest since were inside but i will update you wth some more stuff later
This is simply incredible...........each group is finding oodles of objects! I did make a mistake and wore white. Hopefully, a student won't hug me!!! :)
Right now i am sifter i am getting hungry and at least the sun isn't out so it is not as hot. When i was digging i found a big piece of glass bottel. We are all having a lot of fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I am about to die because of the heat!!!!!!!! i am a exavator my team just found a BIG GLASS PLATE! WISH US LUCK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! P.S. MY TEAM WHICH IS
ME AND OWEN CAN'T FIND ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boo me. Im sucking! I want to leave... I'm sad. Like i said before... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! OH, WOE IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're enjoying reading your blogs and wish we were there. It sounds so exciting to find a bullet, plates, bottles and a chandelier. We look forward to seeing your photos and videos.
We have just begun our dig...hopefully, no rain!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Kyle and Brandon already found a slave plate. It looks like Rylee and Abigail found a plate as well. This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteKyle and Brandon have just found a glass bottle.Wow our group is finding a lot of things.
ReplyDeleteI'm hungray for oysters! Brandon just found an oyster shell. Matthew found a bullet! Yikes! The air is full of wonderful energy! This is a great day for a dig!
ReplyDeleteYay! Group 3 found a bullet and a lot of china plates. we did find one slave plate too! This is so fun! Im hoping to do it again soon!
ReplyDeletewhooooooooooooooooooooooooo i found 4 things i found two peices of plate a glass bottle and a oyster shell this is the best field trip ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGroup 1 found 2 peices of plates.Its a great day to be here no sun no rain.
ReplyDeleteRight now Katie is digging and she found a piece of glass. Alexis and I were sifting and we found a piece of pottery. This is an AWESOME fieldtrip!
ReplyDeleteGroup 3 found yet another slave plate... no wait... there are blue dots around the edges. Waiting to see if its slave or not!
ReplyDeletegroup 4 found 8 things so far. we found a peice of pottery, a wine bottle, a piece of glass,a slave plate with dots on it. i cant remember the rest since were inside but i will update you wth some more stuff later
ReplyDeleteI was just sifting and I thought I found a piece of pottery but I only found a piece of paper. This is the BEST FIELDTRIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply incredible...........each group is finding oodles of objects! I did make a mistake and wore white. Hopefully, a student won't hug me!!! :)
ReplyDeleteRecording ROCKS!!
ReplyDeleteMathew and me have found a huge bottle that the Galliers might of drank out of.
ReplyDeleteI CAME IN TO BLOG ABOUT GROUP 2 IS FINDIG ALOT OF COOL STUFF
ReplyDeletei am the tec person right now and it is really cool
ReplyDeleteim getting realy dirty
ReplyDeleteRight now we are digging and found a channdler you know big and light up the room and other things soo cool!!!!
ReplyDeletei am a digger right now and I just found a piece of plate. It is very cool!
ReplyDeleteI suck. Matthew found a lot and now everybody is goo-goo over him!!!! Help...
ReplyDeleteRight now i am sifter i am getting hungry and at least the sun isn't out so it is not as hot. When i was digging i found a big piece of glass bottel. We are all having a lot of fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
ReplyDeletennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I am about to die because of the heat!!!!!!!! i am a exavator my team just found a BIG GLASS PLATE! WISH US LUCK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! P.S. MY TEAM WHICH IS
ReplyDeleteMY GROUP IS FINDIND LOTS OF STUFF
ReplyDeleteWe CAN'T FIND ANYTHINNNNNNG!!
ReplyDeleteiT'S LIKE WERE OUT OF LUCK!!
WELL I HOPE OWEN IS COMEING UP WITH SOMETHING!!!!
ME AND OWEN CAN'T FIND ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy group found 18 artifacts!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBoo me. Im sucking! I want to leave... I'm sad. Like i said before... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! OH, WOE IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is raining now maye go back early not .
ReplyDeleteThat was SSSOOOOOO fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are eating now it was fun but the downside is they are covering the places we dug so see you at school bye!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're enjoying reading your blogs and wish we were there. It sounds so exciting to find a bullet, plates, bottles and a chandelier. We look forward to seeing your photos and videos.
ReplyDeleteWe finished a little early due to a few sprinkles.
ReplyDeleteWe just finished eating (well at least I did)
ReplyDeleteWe mostly found dirt -_-
ReplyDeleteI've been reading from work, excited about what y'all were digging up. Sorry about the rain. Sounds like fun though - I wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures!
Test
ReplyDelete